- Usually if I forgot my login password, I reboot the PC then enter the Windows in Safe Mode.
- Then log in using Administrator account, and remove the password for my user account.
- But in some cases, I forgot the Administrator password that I set during fresh install of Windows.
- So I use Active Password Changer to remove the password for Windows.
- Standby yourself empty USB Pendrive then simply download, install, goto Start Menu > All Programs > Active Password Changer > Bootable DOS Floppy or USB Disk Creator.
- Then boot your PC from USB Pendrive, search SAM database, select user account and just press "y" twice. Simple!
- Backup download links (for functional test purposes only, buy the original if this helps you).