- This article is based on my own experience, do at your own risk.
- As guide from TheUnlockr.Com, this procedure is for firmware version 6.1.1.B.1.54, you can check it at Settings > About on your phone.
- Check your phone bootloader lock status by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu, select Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status,make sure it is bootloader unlock allowed = yes.
- Download newest FlashTool and kernel (both 6.1.1.B.1.10 and 6.1.1.B.1.54 stock kernel ftf files).- Using newest FlashTool, follow the procedure to unlock your bootloader.
- After that, flash kernel version B.1.10.
- After success, root using FlashTool.
- After that, flash kernel version B.1.54.
- You are done!
- Need to unlock bootloader first then you can root.
- After that, need to flash kernel B.1.10 first, root then flash B.1.54. Root only successful using B.1.10.
- Your phone will reset to factory settings after you successfully unlock the bootloader.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
- You want to flash/root/unlock bootloader using FlashTool but the driver is not installed properly?
- You can use FlashTool to check the driver.
- You also can use Universal Android Driver Installer (ADI).
- Enable USB debugging on your device, connect USB cable from PC to phone, wait until driver finished install, run Android Driver Installer, it will then search the driver and install it.
- The driver may not passed windows driver validation/compatibility but I tested on Xperia Sola with no problem.