- Download GameCIH here (official site, lite version).
- Install (need Root, Superuser).
- Search for name "coin" @ "cash" @ "currentcash" @ "glorycoin" IN-GAME and modified the value to your needs.
- Original guide here (GameCIH forum).
- I use Prolific USB to serial adapter.
- Using Easy GPS to transfer/backup waypoint, track from Garmin GPS 72 to PC.
- Using female to female jumper to make connection from DB9 pin to pin at the back of the GPS unit.
- Setup the cable, turn of the GPS unit then use Easy GPS to receive data from GPS unit.
I received a 2 hours Gold key to use at Deposit Files and start using it just now, tested download speed ranging from 150- 200 kbps per file. Great!
And I have 1 more Gold key, the first commenter will get it :D
Update 24/06/12: I have waited for 12 days now for the first commentor to give free Gold key. Well, seems that no one is interested, so I think my offer is closed, but maybe next time I will offer it again :D
1. Download MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition (ISO) from this site (download Bootable CD ISO).
2. Download Yumi Multiboot USB Creator here.
3. Run Yumi. Select drive, tick format, select Partition Wizard, select ISO, click Create.
4. Wait until the process finished.
5. Now reboot your PC from the USB pendrive.
6. I have tested to format external drive, but its not detected (why?)
- Before this I give tutorial on how to hack money in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge.
- This tutorial is still the same step but instead of using ArtMoney, you can also use Cheat Engine.
- CheatEngine is much more faster than ArtMoney.
- The steps is still the same. You run the game, then run CheatEngine, select process to search for value, then look your money right now, first scan = current money. Then you buy something so that the money value is changed, then second scan = current balance after buying something.
- Search until there are only 1 or 2 (or maybe 3, but prefer 1), change the value and lock it (optional).
- Download Cheat Engine here.
- I tried this service last night, Astro On The Go. But you need Astro subscription to watch selected Astro Channel. Not all channel available to watch here. This service is free (promotion) until 31 August 2012.
- Streaming smooth on 4mbps and ok on 1mbps.
- Goto this website to start watching. But you need to login/register Astro ID first, verify the ID, then you will need smartcard number (at the back of the card) and IC number of the subscriber.
- Each smartcard can make use on two (2) ID. First you use the smartcard number on 1st ID, then make the 2nd ID as child for the 1st ID.
I don't really understand what is this BitCoin or digital currency, but what interesting is how it validate each transaction by using P2P, meaning that each computer that installed BitCoin client has all the transaction record for validation (if I am not mistaken). But here's something I would love to share, get free BitCoin.
- I've tried ClamWin Portable Anti Virus, no realtime scanning. Interesting.
- Download from here, then extract to folder, run ClamWinPortable.exe, update the database, exit and now you can copy the folder to your USB pendrive.
- Or you can also run ClamWinPortable.exe once, do not update the database, then exit. Then goto this site, download the virus definition database (main.cvd, daily.cvd) and copy to Data/db in ClamWin folder.
- Download ClamWin Portable here.
I have tested some protection apps against netcut, and currently, non is working to defend/protect against netcut.
1. DroidSheep Guard (GPlay)
DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from DroidSheep, Faceniff & other hijackers. - Not working against netcut.
2. Wifi Protector (GPlay)
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle). - Not working against netcut.
3. SharpWatcher (GPlay)
Prevent faceniff and droidsheep ( ARP Spoof ) attaks on your device without any effort, just turn on shARPWatcher and let it do the rest for you! - Not working against netcut.