Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ultramon: Solution to Dual Display (Second Monitor)

Because I can't use ATI Catalyst in non-ATI, I have searched and find this software really helping me a lot. Realtime Soft UltraMon, a software both x86 and x64 platform available. I used it with my laptop to connect second display (VGA port) to TV and use Ultramon to set the display properties.

But I got a problem with Mirroring as I can't mirror video played by Cyberlink PowerDVD 6 and 7 to second monitor. After a few trials, I decided to use function called 'clone part of the desktop' and clone the video window to second display. This is not the best option I got but thanks to Ultramon, at least it did the work.

Want to know more? Here's is the link to their website. You got to try this!

Note: I am still finding the best solution for karaoke video on second display without disturbing primary display.

No comments:

Post a Comment