- 8tar.com give you 10000MB for storage and 1000000MB bandwith.
- First, register for an account at www.8tar.com.
- Then goto FTP access, note the ftp host and port.
- Then goto FTP accounts, create a new username. Note the created username after you click create.
- Setup your IPCAM. Goto FTP service settings.
FTP server = your 8tar.com FTP host.
FTP port = your 8tar.com FTP port.
FTP user = your 8tar.com FTP accounts username (look at the sample screenshot).
FTP password = the ftp account password.
FTP upload folder = /
FTP mode = PORT.
- Click save and test your connection.
- We use the account username (not the main username at ftp access page) so that the photo is uploaded directly into the username's folder.