Saturday, May 26, 2012

N900 NITDroid Error


I was trying to install NITDroid N12 UMay and its kernel 07_rc4. Firstly I try using auto-installer 2.8.8 but to no avail, there was an error when I want to dpkg kernel, something related to permission. Then I was using the second method by repartitioning eMMC to make home folder 2GB. Successfully dpkg the kernel. Then I reboot, and choose 2 for NITDroid, then strange things happen. At first it loaded smoothly then suddenly there was an error, then after that, I can't boot both Maemo and NITDroid.

I want to flash back but to no avail, maybe it is because I am using Windows 7 (and I have tried both 32 and 64 bit). After trying for hours, I try to flash kernel only, and it works!
I use this command to flash kernel only, and this is PR 1.3, newest is 1.3.1.
flasher-3.5.exe -F RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin --flash-only=kernel -f
Psst: Maybe I will try this NITDroid next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment